Avery Dennison® Facade Film transforms buildings, ensuring fast, clean and easy redecoration across a vast range of residential and commercial projects. You can create a truly professional finish overnight, with minimum disruption to building owners, users and neighbours layer construction.
Avery Dennison has been providing premium materials for building facades and door/window frames for more than 15 years. We can support projects in and around Europe, including custom project warranties for customers and end-users.
- 100 micron single-layer cast film with Easy Apply™ technology for faster and more convenient applications of large substrates
- 20cm wide finished rolls, for simple application on door and window frames
- Best in class colour matching service, starting at a minimum order quantity of 100 linear meter
- All corporate identity colours available in a Gloss, Lustre (Satin) or Matt finish
- 50-micron and 100-micron single-layer face film construction
- Excellent conformability - Up to 10 years warranted durability
- Permanent adhesion - no primer required
- Fire classification to European standards
- Custom colour match available, from 100 linear meters MOQ
- Narrow (0.20 m) and wide (1.23 m) widths available
- Easy Apply Technology
- Conforms to curved & irregular surfaces, for a smooth paint-like finish
- Fast, clean application with minimal disruption and downtime
- Easy Apply technology for even faster application on large surfaces
- Continues to look good for up to 10 years
- Unique custom/branded colours & finishes for building owners
- Efficient use of material, using pre-cut 20 cm width
- Restyling, refurbishing, branding or decorating commercial, retail and residential buildings
- Designed for exterior building facades, window frames, walls, door frames & panels.