Our new generation of long life exterior window films offers both exceptional durability and energy-efficient solar performance, reducing your carbon footprint year after year. Avery Dennison®️ XTRM™ sustainable solar control window films are designed for commercial projects with a long-term service period, and are backed by a limited warranty of up to 15 years*.
- XTRM™ Solar Window Films deliver outstanding levels of heat rejection and UV block - giving a very significant reduction in cooling requirements and environmental impacts. The films are compatible with nearly all types of glazing.
- For the demands faced by horizontal and sloped glazing, R SkyLite 20 XTRM™ and R SkyLite 20 XTRM Poly™ reflective skylight films use a flexible and resilient metallized polymeric film. The R SkyLite 20 XTRM adhesive system suits exterior application on glass, while R SkyLite 20 XTRM Poly allows exterior adhesion to rigid plastics such as polycarbonate and PMMA.
- XTRM Silver Films for vertical glazing applications deliver exceptional heat rejection to boost a building’s sustainability. Their durability is limited in line with interior application requirements. For external use, R Silver 20 XTRM has been tested under extreme lab and field weathering conditions and offers proven endurance and performance over many years.
- DR Grey 20 XTRM™ dual reflective film is based on a metallized polymer combined with nanotechnology, for excellent heat rejection performance and colour stability. The reflective outer layer ensures privacy, and a neutral inner layer uses nanotechnology to maintain views outside.
- SS natural 70 XTRM™, the spectrally selective film uses nano technology to achieve an excellent heat rejection for an enhanced comfort in a sustainable way. The natural appearance of a building will be maintained with a high level of natural daylight transmission.